Tuesday, January 9, 2018

2018: Day 9

Day 9.  Well, it has finally come to pass.  For weeks I have been stuck on how to proceed on a story that I have been writing.  It is all based on a world I created for a game.  It is part steampunk, part scifi, part fantasy that takes place on an alien world that two warring factions have crash landed on after a great space battle a thousand years ago.  That is something else that happens when I write.  If I just put it aside for a little while, I can approach it from a different angle.  That’s what I did.  For a couple of weeks I have just set it aside and last night, I was just thinking some random thought and boom!  There it was.  I am writing it now, well not exactly at this moment, hehe.


Now here is the thing.  Last night, I thought of the perfect response to yesterday's blog.  To add on to what is written.  The silly thing is that I forgot it.  I knew I should have written it down.  I had the notepad and pencil sitting right there…


No comments:

Post a Comment