Tuesday, January 9, 2018

2018: Day 5

Yesterday I went to a RV show hosted by a big dealer.  I knew what I wanted to see.  I wanted to check out the Class B vans.  I went to the show at the local fairgrounds and wouldn't you believe it, they didn't have the Winnebago Travato 59G there.  I was called two weeks ago saying that they got them back in.  Anyway, they didn't have them at the fairgrounds but at their store front.  Sigh.  That and the food truck I wanted to go to, was closed for the winter.  Why, General Bao, why!?

Anyway, I  went to to the storefront and patiently waited for the the salesperson.  He didn't show up.  A few calls well after the time he was supposed to be the, ge said that he couldn't show up, that his manager told him he couldn't go.  Long story short I did get to see the 59G and run over it.  I just wanted to check out exactly how big it was compared to me.  All in all it wasnt that bad.  I fit in the barhroom and behind the dinette table.  The shower could have been designed better though.  The only thing I couldn't figure out was how to spin the captain's chairs around.  All in all, the experience started off good but ended up leaving a bad taste in my mouth.


Anyway (again) my brother went to pick up my niece.  One could tell because the weather is turning bad... I swear every time she comes up here.




No comments:

Post a Comment