Wednesday, January 3, 2018

2018: Day 3

Day 3 of 2018.  I am thinking about what I am going to do for the rest of the year.  The only major thing is a wedding my friend Gary and I have been tasked with cooking.  My friend Greg's daughter is getting married... my god it makes you think about how fast time is flying right past you.  It seems that time goes by faster the older you get.  I don't want it to go by.  I would like to catch, to hold on to those moments for a little longer.  It is strange that when you are younger you wish that you were older.  You couldn't wait to be older, to do all the things that you couldn't do.  To see an R-rated movie, to drive, your first drink, to get married.  

Other than that, I don't have anything planned for the year.  Unless something better comes up, I am still planning for next year to do the Appalachian Trial.  Fifteen months to go... oh god... fifteen months.  But that means training.   To continue to go on and do my walks and hikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment