Sunday, January 21, 2018

2018: Day 19



The sun had just gone down while I was staying at Pismo Beach a few years ago when I came back from over seas.

Day 19, a cold and rainy day. Man I do love this weather, hehe. I have been going over my previous days and finding many typos. I am not one for typos or double words and I have caught many of them. Sigh. The problem is I am doing most of it on my phone when I stop at the coffee shop on my walks. My phone is old and it doesn’t have spell check and therefore, typos. I am sorry. Come to think of it do phones come with spell check?

It goes and makes me think of why I am doing this. I am doing this for many reasons. The first and foremost is that I am doing it to for the repetition. I have been writing more and more, but not constantly, day-to-day. I want to get used writing, even if it is for this crappy blog I am doing. Now I will not get every day, but I will try my damnest to do. Another reason I am doing this is for my writing. To try to put down and in flowery words, to use words that I have would not use in a fortnight. Hehe, like fortnight. Reason the third, because of the strokes I have suffered. I really don't want any others to plague me, for you never know if the next one will be the one to put you away permanently. I have had the good fortune to not to so far. So I try to write, and I warch how I write, looking for any evidence of a stroke coming my way. NĂºmero veir... hmm. I had four or five reasons but I have forgotten them. Well rats...

No comments:

Post a Comment