Saturday, January 27, 2018

2018: Day 24

Day 24, a cold and miserable day. I love it. Yesterday I have gotten serveral meals that I am planning on taking on my thru-hike of the Appalachian Trail. I picked up something from Mountain House, the beef stroganoff and I also got some of the Knorr brand meals. Well, that is somewhat of a lie. They were all a buck at Walmart and I got twelve of them, all different kinds. I plan on doing a tasting of them to figure out what is good or not. I am going to do it all on YouTube. I am getting a new SD Card for my camera, so it is probably up next week some time.

Another thing my brother brought up before I left to come here was this online course to become a Google IT Support Profesional. It will take eight months but it is something I am seriously thinking about. I better do this now while I still have the time to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment