Saturday, January 27, 2018

2018: Day 27

Greetings my fellow adventurers. How are you all doing on this cold and rainy 27th day of the New Year? I am sitting here in the coffee shop eating the ham & cheese scone I pick up at the local farmer's market. I am trying to write this but I forgot my glasses, so it is rather hard. Now I know what you are thinking: why not wait til I get home to write this? The fact of the matter is consistancy. I walk, rest at the half way point at the coffee shop, do this little blog and go home. There is something that I find solace in. It is like the constant beating of the waves aginst the shore, over and over and over. I like that, but then I hate it at the same time. It is too easy to get hypnotized by the constant beating of wave and shore that you forget about it and before you know it years have gone by in the blink of an eye. You are left wondering where your life went. I liked my time overseas and my road trip across the country, away from the constant drumming. It is a constant yearning that I have. But at the same time the repetition of a consistant life calls to me. Solace and yearning. I have got to find a happy medium between the two. 


No comments:

Post a Comment