Tuesday, January 9, 2018

2018: Day 8

Day 8, and it has been over a week all ready.  You know if it wasn't for the weather, I would probably be doing more.  But these chill days filled with rain are days made for snuggling with someone you love.  Or hate, whatever floats your boat. 

Oh, I want to make clear about what I write here.  These are mainly stream of consciousness type writing.  Just blurbs that I write during my walks that I take every day, rain or shine, much like the picture that is with this post.  I usually stop for coffee or tea in the middle of my walk.  Not like yesterday when I forgot my phone and my notebook.  I forgot everything!  I stopped by a store and bought a notebook and wrote out the basics of what I wanted to say, rewrote it when I got home. 


That is how I wtite.  I sit in a coffee shop to write.  It is strange when I think about it.  I like, or maybe I need, the little distractions, the noise, the life as I wtite.  When I am home, I have to have the radio, or television, or computer on to remind me that I am not alone.  When I sleep at night, the same thing.  I usually have Alexa playing something in the background to lull me asleep.  Is it like I said?  To remind me that I am not alone even in that vicarious way?  It makes me think...


No comments:

Post a Comment