Friday, January 12, 2018

2018: Day 12

The 12th day of my blog.  Here is a little thing about this blog that I am writing that I never mentioned until now.  It is kinda like a journal of the day.  Not a journal that recounts the events of the day, but more like just a thought that I have or need to talk about.  That is why some of what I wrote seems like it is written by a thirteen year old, or it is the incoherent ramblings of a man on the verge of insanity.

Hehe.


I was talking to my lady friend last night and she is starting to feel under the weather, a sore throat to start with.  I gave her a herbal remedy that worked for a friend of mine many a year ago.  I was pretty good at it, even though I wasn't a master by any stretch of the imagination.  It has been years since I have used herbs for anything more than cooking. The reason I have got out of it was the fact that there were too many voices giving me too much advice.  That and I wasn't too sure about some of them.  I am sure that everyone had their own ways but it wasn't for me.  I do better trying to unlock the secrets on my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment