Sunday, January 21, 2018

2018: Day 20


An old dog that I see at times on my daily walks. It is the twentieth day of the New Year and the say that you can't teach on old dog new tricks. Maybe the old dog is just tired of trying to learn and just wants to be left alone, but occasionally petted. Never the less I consider myself to be tbe eternal student. I want to learn more of this glorious world, endless space, wondrous people and amazing cultures. And that is something that I find to be totally baffling. All the science naysayers that have popped up in the years of growing social media. Flat earthers, anti-vaxxers, creationists, politcians, people who don't take the science that is right before them. Of course if you don't believe in something you should challenge it, put in the work to prove it. All science is theory. We are built on a history of scientific theory. All science goes through many levels of peer reviews to prove if it is right or wrong. 2+2=4 is still basically a theory. It is just that no one has disproven it...

No comments:

Post a Comment