Saturday, January 27, 2018

2018: Day 25

It is a cold 25th day of the New Year. I love it. As I have said before, it is perfect cuddling weather. Now I just have to get her to come up here, hehe. Anywho, I just want to say that there is a growing darkness that I see brewing on the internet. A friend of mine just said that he likes my little blog posts because he says that it is not the usual dark and gloomy posts that one finds on the 'net. But I feel that I must post a few of them just to illustrate my disappointment. Facebook is the main cause of my discontent. It seems that every other comment only describes the ugliness I see. It breaks my heart to see and hear of school shootings, religious persecutions, that fool Trump, nationalism, the greediness of politicians and idiocy of people; and that is in the United States alone. So much of this stuff can be fixed without trampling on the Constitution but it doesn't happen. We are at the point where we must think globally for the betterment of all humanity, not just for ourselves or our nation. We are all citizens of this, our Earth...


No comments:

Post a Comment