Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Japan

Well, I did it.  It is now September 2 and after landing in Narita, catching a train to Tokyo and finding the Sakura House office, I finally got to the house and boy and I tired.

But maybe I will start from the beginning.  It all started with getting a little under three hours of sleep.  I was at the Strategicon and having just played a game of Queen's Cavaliers.  It hasnt been released yet and I will do a review of it on my Gamer's blog.

Mike was a sleep and I didnt see any of the others, but they knew that I would be gone really early.  I got on the shuttle and there I was at LAX.  Terminal 7 turned out to be Terminal 6 and that was only the start.  After an hour and half trip I was in San Francisco and awaiting my 12:20 flight to Narita.



Yeah, I was scared and I was excited as well.  Here was an adventure that I was going on.  Here I was going to Japan, Tokyo specifically, with no umbrella.  Rain or shine, hell or highwater, I was going.  The thing is, once I saw Japan from the airplane window, all my fear vanished.  The land was green and alive amid the old building and the new.  From the air the land looked alive, much like the land when you travel out East.  That just reminds me at how ugly California is, especially with the drought on.  Everything is dying and it makes me sad.

Now when I say old building and the new, I mean they really have some OLD buildings that look like they belong in a post-apocalyptic movie.  Other buildings that look like they belong in a 50's movie, not the utopian meccha of high tech processes.  Even the Sakura Office and the house I am it, it looks old and very used.  The house I am it looks noting like the pictures that I have seen.  The common area is very small... I rmean very SMALL.  They need a pic of a person in there to give it some size.  Still, its is not the room but experience and three months will be up and over soon enough.

Gods, I am tired.  It is not even 11:30.  Here are some pics I took.  It is all for you...













































No comments:

Post a Comment