Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Change of Plans...

Japan vs Taiwan
Take 2


Geez.  It is coming along to six weeks to go and it is all falling apart.  It seems that Taiwan is a no go.  Well it is a go, but they say that my chances of finding work is quite low.  It seems I will have a better chance to look for a job in Japan.  They have more online options in looking for a job.  I would really like it if one of the jobs that applied for would write me back.  Sigh.  But it will be all right.  If I dont cant find a job in three month, I will go to Arizona to visit +Rynyn.  Gods.  I must learn to go with the flow and something will land my way.

What do I have to do?




  1. I have to call IHG.  I sent them the information that they have asked for and they have still denied me!
  2. I have to get my flight by the end of this week.  That will clear up a lot of stuff for me.
  3. I have to get my room!
  4. If I time this just right, I might make it to the September YouTube Party in Tokyo on September 6th.
  5. Have to take care of my car.
  6. Looking into possible online schools to complete my four year degree.
  7. Ship a box to +Jim Mullins!  Have to find out what they want from the States!  hehe
So much to do and so little time to complete everything.  It will all work out in the end. 




No comments:

Post a Comment