Sunday, March 2, 2014

What am I doing!?

My oh my, it has been a while since I have listed anything.  Well, here is a list if what I am doing.

  1. Well, I have re-read the thing for dual-citizenship and I may still be able to do it.  Fingers crossed.
  2. I have been searching Gaijin Pot and Jobs in Japan for possible employment.  Most of the jobs I found that I could take require that I would have to be in country to apply for.  Another thing that will make it tougher is the fact that I don't have a 4-year degree and all of the teaching jobs that I have found that don't require it, require that I live in country.  That is going to make things a bit harder to gain my visa though.  It is a headache!  I am a citizen of the world!  hehe
  3. I should be starting my churn soon.
  4. I am looking at possible business applications for this website at the behest of my brother.
  5. I am slowly giving away all my extra stuff that I am not taking as my life of a vagabond.  Must do it faster!
  6. Still looking at Sakura House for possible places to live.  They have got a lot of rooms but they are getting filled up by people!  I have also looked at AirBnB and I have been checking the Gaijin Pot for places to live.
  7. Look at Japanese Apps for travel in Japan.  Check out The Japan Guy for more info.
  8. I have got to study my Japanese!  I am not where I should be on that!
  9. I have to get my TESOLS certification completed!
  10. I will have to get my Facebook and Twitter redone, seeing as how I am totally locked out of my old accounts.  :-(
  11. I have got to send in my application for a new passport!
That is all that I can think of for now.  Wish me luck!  If you know somethings that I am missing on my checklist or know of some shortcut, do let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment