Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Next Step


Okie.  Passport is out of my hands and in the governments.  The next step in my going to Japan is checking on my visas for entry.  Now checking the websites for the Embassy of Japan we find out that I don't need an entry visa if my stay is for 90-days or less with the purposes of business or tourism.  One of the plans was just going to Japan for the 90-days, playing tourist and finding a job during that time.  The problem is if I do not find a job.  Then I will probably go to Taiwan for the time using their visa exempt as listed in their Embassy of Taiwan.  That is if I don't get dual citizenship for Taiwan and The States, for if I do, then I won't have too.

The thing is I will want to stay for at least a year or two.  If for a year or two I will need to get a work visa, probably in the teaching.  I will need to get my passport and once I have it I will need to get an instructor work visa.  Now their are a variety of jobs that will help a potential worker get a visa.  The more and more that I look at it and think about it, it seems that playing it by ear is the way to go.

So, does anyone have any advice?  Do let me know.  I would be interested in hearing from you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment