Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Passport to Travel



Well, I have done it.  I have sent in my passport application, old passport, birth certificate and picture.  Now it is now up to the government to get it done.  It was kind of weird, because I went to the post office in SLO, where I am at and they werent really interested in my Taiwanese birth certificate.  Hmm, but the only thing that they said I might need is my Birth Aboard paperwork.  I dont remember any Birth Abroad paperwork when I did my passport last time.  But they did say that my old passport might be enough.  I hope so but with the heightened security my hopes go along the way of getting the paperwork.

I am planning on going to Taiwan too sometime next year.  That is something I will have to do with my brother since he has kept up with the family out there better than I.




No comments:

Post a Comment