Monday, March 2, 2015

So What Now?


So I am sitting up here in the Coffee Bean in Pismo Beach.  It is not that I want to, but my doctor's appointment isnt until the 16th, barring any cancellations, which I am calling in every morning to find out if the office has any.  Well, what am I going to do now that my expeditions to Japan and Taiwan are over?

Roadtrip!

Expedition America!

Yes, I am going on a roadtrip to visit all my +Rynyn, family and friends that live across this great nation.  From my grandfather in Pennsylvania to my friends who live in Waco, Texas; in Canada and in Chicago, just to name a few.  I am going to leave as soon as my doctor's appointment is done and my prescriptions are refilled.

I am first going to Phoenix via the Grand Canyon.  I am going to visit Rynyn.  Then Texas, Kansas, Chicago, Pennsylvania Canada, Maine, Virginia, then cut across to Colorado and back down to do Gamex in Los Angeles and up north to San Francisco for my niece's graduation.  Whew!

Hey, if I know you you may get ahold of me and let me know.  If I can squeeze you in, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment