Saturday, January 17, 2015

Do I Really Look Like This Guy?



The Great Muta is his name and he is a big time wrestler in Japan and people say I look like him.  Hehe, back in Tokyo I was mistaken for him quite often.  I thought it was kind of funny at first when the checkout lady at the local store I went to swore that I was him.  Then it just kind of happened, people mistaking me for Muta.  Now it has happened here, in Taiwan.  I was kind of strange at first when Edo mentioned it, that someone posted on facebook that I was a wrestler.  I was confused at first and found out about it when I went over to Annstudio.  He showed me the post.  It seems that the manager of the Queen of Tea, posted my picture and Muta's.

I cant escape it!  haha!  I have to meet Muta now, it is on my Bucket List.



No comments:

Post a Comment