Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014 at Shibuya Crossing


Halloween in Japan, it is quite a show.  I went to Shibuya Crossing for Halloween and it was a lot of people and most of them are dressed in costumes.  There were several groups that rushed to the middle of the road and did a little skit of some sort.  The first group that I saw was a tumbling group that did backflips and tossed one of their members high into the air.  They were all done in thirty seconds and I didnt have my camera ready :(

It seems that zombies was the theme of this halloween.  Sure, there were alot of policewomen and convicts and the such, but I would have to say that well over half of them were zombified.  With torn clothes and bloody scars across their faces, it was quite the show. 















No comments:

Post a Comment