Thursday, June 26, 2014

Japan or Taiwan, and the winner is..


The winner is Taiwan.

I know it is a big change from my original plans, but I was speaking to my brother about it and he convinced me to go to Taiwan.  Now it will be only for six or seven months, so September through March.  I am guaranteed a job teaching English and so I can get some more experience, get paid some money and visit family I have there!  Now I know it is a change, but since +Rynyn isnt coming out with me to Japan, that and the fact that +Jim Mullins said that I should really have a job before I come.  I sat there thinking about it and and thought it to be a good idea.  Damn it all.

So the plan is in September to move to Taiwan, find a job there, and in March or so, move to Japan.  I hope that works.











No comments:

Post a Comment